Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ashley Elizabeth... our sweetheart turns 20!

~ Ashley Elizabeth McDonald~October 15, 1991


She wasn't supposed to be here.. but the Lord had other plans for her life. Literally rescued from the abortionist's hand. The Lord used her to bring Grady and I to himself.. and now I am priviledged to call her one of my very best friends. She is a very talented, gentle young lady who amazes me daily with her abitlity to juggle household duties, dissapointments and challenges with a smile and an eternal perspective always in view. She loves the Lord Jesus and is such an encouragement to me. I adore you my sweet Ashley. Thank you for your example to me and for your ministering spirit. Your father and I love you so much.


You can visit her blog at:
http://servantforjesus.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

missionarymomma said...

Praise the Lord! What a lovely daughter.

McDonald Family said...

♥ They grow up so fast