Thursday, April 14, 2011

~Free Indeed~

We thank the Lord that he has brought us to a change of allegiance and direction in our lives and for that we are most thankful~ By God's grace we have found freedom in his word. Freedom to follow and obey the Lord Jesus unashamedly and without compromise. We love him even more than ever and pray he continues to guide our family in the ways we should go.

1John 1:6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

3John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Mat 16:24 ¶ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

No comments: