Thursday, April 21, 2011

Confessions of a Busy Mama


So I have to admit it.. I had never french -braided! I mean, I know the basic *concept* of how to do it but quite frankly the idea has intimidated me up until now. Ashley and Amanda suffered through their younger years with pony and pig tails. Usually uneven and silly looking. I simply did not grow up with a Mama who 'did' hair~ So one of the things my older girls bless this busy mama with is taking turns getting Grace ready for the day. Including braiding her hair on most days. This particular morning however the girls were too busy to get my little princess ready so I decided once and for all to attempt the hair! ( I know someday I am bound to be the lone lady of the home and will have to learn ! :))




Good Morning Gracie!



Oh no, is that Mama coming to do my hair? :o





My first attempt (not too bad, huh?)





The other side..




From the back. Hey, I can do this! :)





Later after the braids had completly come out, Ashley came to the rescue. Much better..




What a blessing! ♥