Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Degoede's Tulip Farm



Ok, now after seeing these pictures, I was sorry to have not joined the fun! A friend invited us to the bulb farm in beautiful Mossyrock, WA but only Amanda and Ashley were able to go.. here are a few photos from the trip. We hope to head out there with the whole family before the tulips are finished for the year.

  The whole crew~ Stephanie's sisters, niece, Jeremy's mother, Ashley and Amanda










                                                  A shot of Ashley, snapping photos..








                                                               The Three Amigos













Peeking at the koi








The breathtaking flower beds

2 comments:

AnnKatherine said...

Hi, I'm new here! Such beautiful photos! I'm looking through your blog and it is a blessing. I followed the Inion blog for a while, but I'm unable to access it now due to the password protection! So glad to see you guys made it to the USA safely. I will be praying that God continues to provide.

Blessings, hope I get to know your family more through your lovely blog!

McDonald Family said...

Welcome AnnKatherine- welcome to our blog! Did we perchance meet in PA? :)
Hugs, Kelly