Friday, April 6, 2018

Mama's 47th Birthday

Ashley made me a birthday breakfast omelet! 

That night we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. It was delicious! We wanted to get a photo of the three of us but we kept cracking up! I think Grace took 15 photos of us before we got a more serious one! :-)

Ashley, 26 & Gracie, 10

Mandy 23, Laura Jean, 7

My honey and I 

We had such a wonderful evening as a family! With the boys working so much we had been having fewer and fewer times at the dinner table together. Thankfully the week after this, Ryan was able to shift to Grady's schedule so he is now able to join us just about every night for our dinner meal. The boys are missing in these pics but they were there! Such fun! Crab raviolis were the dish of choice that night. Thank you dear family for making my birthday so special. 

No comments: