Friday, December 6, 2013

Family Dinner at Grandma Barb's House

We were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with my step mom and her family on the Saturday after Turkey Day. It was special and fancy! So delicious and a blessing to spend time with family. We were even able to Skype with my brother Brad, who lives in Boston, along with his wife and new baby Felicity Jo! What a doll-baby <3 class="separator" p="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"> 
Ashley, my step mom Barb and I

A lovely set table

Time to dish up!

Daddy gets the little girls set up

 
my sister is sooooo cute!


Nonnie and Mandy have a chat

Kate and Luke have a nice time deciphering between the silver and the stainless flatware before loading the dishwasher.. quite a tedious job! I think my brother Andrei might have helped a bit also..


My brother-in-law Luke and Grady catch up

Katie and I clean up and have a sweet time together.. she has always been my special sissy

Laura says goodnight to Nonnie

The big girls grab one more hug!

The little girls have fun on the staircase

 
The cousins read a book together

The boys play a game of chess with their little sister looking on

Daddy says time to go..

The boys say goodbye to Grandma..It was a sweet time, although tinged with some sadness due to a family tragedy which happened this past year. We love you Grandma and family! It was such a blessing to spend the day with you all!
 


No comments: