Saturday, November 18, 2017

Our Coffee Culture

You know, families are unique- they are known for different characteristics and have different identifying markers. For us, drinking coffee is a defining cultural activity- someone is sad? They need a cup of coffee! Time to celebrate? Lets head to the coffee shop! Time for a heart-to-heart? Put the coffee on! Even my husband calls hot piping cups of coffee he brings home to me 'Kelly's bouquet'. :-) OK, it's probably my fault. Probably originating from my Old World family traditions that I was brought up with. Whatever the reason, the tradition continues and it makes for a fun aspect of our family life and time together!


Taking advantage of Starbucks buy one Holiday Drink, Get one Free!


The girls snapped this photos at a coffee shop near our house! Lol!

Grant, Ashley & Amanda walked into Brownsville to our local coffee shop!

Perfect for a cold Fall day! (And of course they brought Mama one also!)


Ashley recently purchased this for me at Goodwill. It hangs in our kitchen! :-)

For a fun family 'coffee culture' story, the book 'First We Have Coffee' is a great read!




No comments: