Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Step Back

Ashley was asked to take some photos for a wedding- which just happened to be in my old neck of the woods down in Roseburg. We enjoyed driving by the old ranch that I spent a few years of my childhood in as well as the old country store. So special to show our kiddos some special places.

There was a sign out front advertising honey- Thinking it could prove to be a way to meet the owners and get a peek inside I ventured up to the porch to knock. No one was home but I did peek through the glass front door. Such sweet memories flooded my thoughts. It was a blessed time in my life.



the barn in the forefront was the one familiar to me. The big nicer one behind is a great addition!

It used to look so big!

I loved living on this maple lined lane

Then it was off to the Lookinglass Store, built in 1852!

It was so sweet to show the kid around





Of course everyone had to get candy! Also, I purchased a pint of honey which had been produced by the family who now live in my old farmhouse. That was a treat

It was a sweet day

No comments: