Saturday, February 1, 2014

The McDonalds in the Big City

The day after Christmas we were able to meet Grady's mom in Tacoma where she treated us to dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. We got to the place early and so decided to take a walk in the big city.  Daddy took the children over to see an ice skating rink which fascinated them. Dinner was yummy and it was such a blessing to spend time with Grandma. The dog that Ashley is training for therapy was with us also. Its was fun to expose Sadie to new things such as train tracks, loud ice skating rinks and immense amounts of traffic.










2 comments:

Jaimn said...

I love the picture of Mama telling at story at the restaurant - everyone is hanging on every word! I love your ability to continuously direct the conversation to God's goodness. Thank you for being such a great example for me! :)

McDonald Family said...

I miss you Jaimn.. sniff.. I *had* to put the photo of me telling a story just to remind myself how worked up I can get.. and to remember how I need to let the Lord help me to be more MEEK. (will it ever happen???) I pray so!