Sunday, December 9, 2012

A request...

I have a confessiopn to make. I am a terribly disorganized person. I have (once again) lost our address book that has loose pieces of paper with addresses, email addresses, phone numbers etc. I was *SUPPOSED* to enter all of our contacts into our computer contact list but alas my address book now lies somewhere between Spanish Lookout Belize and Napavine Washington! :O

So here is my request~ if you are a family/person who sends out seasonal cards, letters etc.. or if you just want to say 'hi' and give us your mailing and email info, could you please send us a letter/photo/newsletter to the address below? I would love to add you to our contact list. Thank you in advance! We are so blessed by all of your prayers and support. We are so blessed by you all.

McDonald Family
P.O. Box 76
Napavine, WA 98565

1 comment:

McDonald Family said...

Thanks everyone for the cards and addresses!♥!♥