Monday, June 20, 2011

Gracie's New Trike~

One of the things we love about the Kersey's rental is the lovely deck off of the top floor. It is huge! With the warm weather finally here, we are spending more and more time on it.. Grady and I had decided that a bike for Gracie and a sandbox for both little girls for the deck would help keep them entertained this summer while I pack the house and liquidate. I found a trike at our local consignment shop for $8! We are still hunting for a sandbox. Grace has had such a great time learning to pedal fast! :) She has even gotten to take her 'bike' to the mailbox with sister Mandy a few times this week. Here are a few pics from that walk~









Our precious little Gracie ♥



~

2 comments:

missionarymomma said...

She is adorable.

How's the packing? We are greatly rejoicing that the Lord has provided a place for you. the details sound perfect and like a direct answer to prayer. If we get off this island with our stuff I think my heart will turn much more towards BZE.

McDonald Family said...

Packing? What packing? :) Yes I do suppose it is that time. I know you know what I mean when I say, how do you know when it is time to pack everything up? 60 days seems like so far from now but I *know* it will sneak up on me! Thankfully, we had already gotten rid of so much last year in anticipation of moving at that time. But it never ceases to amaze me just how much junk we have re-aquired in one year! It was so nice that the guys got to talk last night. We look forward to chatting with you in person, Lord willing!