Sunday, March 16, 2014

Miscellaneous Photos of our Week

 
This great billboard is just within a few miles of our place. It is pretty large, about 20x10.
We always think of Christian Aid Ministries billboards when we drive by it

These noisy parrots woke me up the other morning. Two will sit on a branch
'arguing' for quite a while. We like to use that illustration when dealing with squabbles with the children..'remember those parrots? That is what you sound like!' :-)

This friendly cockroach gave me quite the start when I opened the fridge!
 
I love this photo of Grant, Grace and Laura. He gave them rides like this for an hour

The boys go down to the pasture with neighbor John to do some clearing

John's girls come over to play for a bit


Ashley took this pretty photo of Andrea. I love these flowers!

1 comment:

Jaimn said...

I like how the sun is peaking behind the cross on the first picture. Great shot - very well taken!